Above you can observe that a supply map is an object containing that is literal of juicy information:
- Variation quantity that the foundation map is situated off
- The file title of this generated rule (Your minifed/combined manufacturing file)
- sourceRoot enables you to prepend the sources with a folder structure – this really is additionally an area preserving method
- sources contains most of the file names which were combined
- names contains all variable/method names that appear through your rule.
- Finally the mappings home is where the secret takes place Base64 that is using VLQ. The real room preserving is completed right right right here.
Base64 VLQ and maintaining the supply map little
Initially the origin map spec had an extremely verbose production of all mappings and lead to the sourcemap being about 10 times how big is the generated rule. Continue reading “The following example is a small variation through the V3 spec instance.”